Making a Complaint

If your Adviser is unable to resolve your complaint or you do not want to contact them directly, please contact our Compliance Manager by email at compliance@easystreet.org.nz with details of your complaint. Alternatively complete the complaints for below.


We will investigate your complaint and make every effort to resolve it as soon as possible.


Thanks for submitting!

If we are unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may refer the matter to Financial Disputes Resolution Service (“FDRS”). FDRS is an independent dispute resolution scheme that is approved by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs.


You can contact FDRS by visiting fdrs.org.nz, by phone: 0508 337 337 or mail them at PO Box 2272 Wellington 6140


There is no cost to you to use this service.